MODEL OF THE DAY: Meet Ximena E.

Model's Name:  Ximena Escobedo

Age: 15

State: Texas

How were you discovered? I was discovered by Barbizon USA. I have been attending courses and competitions through Barbizon since 2016 and it has been an amazing experience that has helped me step foot into the Modeling and Acting industry.

 

What's your dream modeling job? My dream modeling job is to be on the “Big 4” Vogue covers (US, Paris, Italia, and UK).

 


Best advice you have received for starting in the modeling or acting industry? The absolute best advice I have received is to not let fear stop you. You never know what you can accomplish until you try. Fear is temporary and you have the power to overcome it.

 


Favorite Fashion Designer? My favorite fashion designer is Elie Saab. His unique and sophisticated designs leave me in awe. I think they’re exquisite! Walking in one of his runway shows would be a dream come true.

 

Favorite food: My favorite food is without a doubt Spaghetti. In my opinion, it tastes ten times better when my grandma makes it.

 

Hobbies and Activities: Apart from modeling and acting, I love playing soccer, dancing, and spending time with my friends and family. When I’m with my friends we always have fun no matter what we are doing. Whether that be having a sleepover or going to Downtown Dallas for the day.

 


Comments

Popular Posts