MODEL OF THE DAY: Meet Laura L.

Model's Name: Laura Lomas

Age: 20

State: Texas


What's your dream modeling job? My dream modeling job is to one day model for Sherri Hill, Madison James, Tom Ford ,and Tommy Hilfiger.


Best advice you have received for starting in the modeling or acting industry? When I was younger many people would tell me; it's a long shot, it could be fake, you can't trust anything or anyone, not many people make it in the industry. After many failures I eventually came to the idea of quitting and moving on with school and maybe other interests I might have. It was very devastating because it was something I wanted so badly. Eventually my dad noted the change it made in my life, and when I mentioned to him what happened, he said to me "if you want it so bad, do it. Many people are not going to believe you can do it, but it's because they don't know you like you know yourself. They will never know how much you want something and they will definitely never know how capable you are of getting to where you want to get. So work hard, be positive, and believe that when you make a decision and say you're going to do it, it's because that's the way it's going to be. Remember, it's your life you're living and fighting for not others. You should never be upset because if it's meant to be, you will have your next shot, and when that moment comes you need to take it." Therefore, every chance that I am blessed with, I do the best that I can, with the best attitude, and I always keep an open mind. I am not sacred of failing because if I fail one way, I will find another way to get to where I want to be. The point is, there's always a way and getting upset is not one, especially if you have a passion for something.


Favorite Fashion Designer? Well I have a list of favorite fashion designers but if i had to choose one it would be Tom Ford.

Favorite food: My favorite food consists of any Mexican food minus the beef, and pork.

Hobbies and Activities: Jogging, Baking, reading, watching documentaries , learning new things, and doing make up for no reason.

 


Comments

Popular Posts