MODEL OF THE DAY: Meet Sydney Smith


Model's Name: Sydney

Age: 20

State: Kentucky

How were you discovered? I was discovered on Passport to Discovery and 

 I am represented by MANiKiN Model and Talent


What's your dream modeling job? My dream modeling job would be to work out of the country.

 


Best advice you have received for starting in the modeling or acting industry? The best advice I think you could possibly go by is to never ever give up. There will be so many “no’s” in this industry, but that first yes will make everything before it seem worth it.

 


Favorite Fashion Designer? Henri Bendel

 

Favorite food: My favorite food is mac and cheese of course.

 

Hobbies and Activities: My favorite hobbies are playing any and every sport. If I’m not being challenged some way I’m bored.

 


CHECK OUT AMP FACEBOOK PAGE!


Comments

Popular Posts