MODEL OF THE DAY: Meet Mckenzie



Model's Name: Mckenzie Autumn Brown

Age: 16

State: Tennessee

How were you discovered? I went through Barbizon training and i was discovered through PTD.


What's your dream modeling job? My dream modeling job would be modeling for companies like Hollister or Abercrombie.


Best advice you have received for starting in the modeling or acting industry? "Just because you didn't get one job doesn't mean you should give up, every one is looking for something different."

 


Favorite Fashion Designer?My favorite fashion designer would probably have to be the amazing, Marc Jacobs.

Favorite food: My favorite food is most definitely pasta! Nothing is better than some penne a la vodka or fettucini alfredo!

 

Hobbies and Activities: I participate in many school clubs and groups like "highlanderettes" which is my schools acapella group and chorus, i am also member of the National Honors Society Of High school scholars, and i'm in junior Beta club. With my free time, i like to work on my fitness, hike, and spend time with family and friends.

 

Comments

Popular Posts