MODEL OF THE DAY: Meet Alliyah L.


Model's Name: Alliyah L.

Age: 12

State: North Carolina

How were you discovered? My aunt, who is my biggest fan, submitted my photo in an online contest. No one was more excited than I was when I was selected as the winner!


What's your dream modeling job? I’d love to shoot the cover of Vogue in Paris at the Eiffel Tower. 


Best advice you have received for starting in the modeling or acting industry? I would say always be flexible! Being able to take directions easily and execute what is needed from you professionally is the best quality to demonstrate.


Favorite Fashion Designer? Vera Wang because her wedding gowns are modern, lacy and elegant. Modern with a traditional twist.

Favorite food: Calamari and spaghetti

Hobbies and Activities: I love to swim, draw, and play sports. I enjoy anything creative and anything that involves being outdoors.

Comments

Popular Posts