MODEL OF THE DAY: Meet Nayeli R.

Model's Name: Nayeli Reynoso, Represented by Modern Muse Orlando and Katalyst in Kentucky.

Age: 14

State: Florida

How were you discovered? I was discovered on Passport to Discovery 2017.


What's your dream modeling job? My dream modeling job is to be on runways in New York and Europe and prestigious magazines cover page.


Best advice you have received for starting in the modeling or acting industry? I received the advise to always cooperative in a professional manner, as well as listen and follow through all instructions.


Favorite Fashion Designer? Juicy Couture, Victoria Secret and Tommy Hilfiger are on my favorite fashion designers list.

Favorite food: My favorite foods are Dominican and Thai food.

Hobbies and Activities: Some of my hobbies are playing volleyball, playing the piano and I love watching movies.


Check out AMP Mag Facebook Page!



Comments

Popular Posts